Device and analytical instrumentation companies face significant challenges bringing a new products to market, including extremely high development costs driven by extended development lifecycles, the ability to process massive amounts of diagnostic data and regulatory compliance requirements.
Our services help analytical instrumentation and medical devices companies build the software that drives their products, including machine learning and artificial intelligence. We provide end-to-end product and platform development services, ranging from product architecture, UX & design, development, DevOps, validation and release to operational support.
- Industry and academia collaboration
- Inhouse thought leadership
- Research to foster new ideas
- Representation in conferences
- Publications and collaborative research products
- IP development